As a Florida resident, you enjoy the fact that its grilling season year-round. The warm climate gives you the opportunity to grill out almost any time you want – and there’s nothing better than that.
At some point, you may look at your grill and realize it’s time for an upgrade. While this sounds simple enough, you’ll come to find that there are hundreds upon hundreds of models to choose from.
As you compare options, there are many questions to answer:
- Do you want a charcoal or gas grill?
- What’s your budget?
- Are you searching for a particular set of features?
All of these questions are important, as the answers will help you narrow your list with the idea of making a purchase.
If you need a push in the right direction, here’s our list of the seven best barbecue grills on the market:
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned Sportsman’s Charcoal Grill (less than $100)
- Char-Griller Dual 2 Burner Charcoal and Gas Grill ($235)
- Weber 2820 Smokey Mountain Cooker/Smoker ($299)
- Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill ($350)
- PK Grill The Original Grill & Smoker with Stainless Steel ($450)
- Weber Spirit Gas Grill ($500)
- Weber Genesis II S-435 Gas Grill ($1,249)
All seven of these grills have something unique to offer. From the price to the features, from the size to the assembly, you’ll want to consider every last detail before making a purchase.
Bar-B-Clean Can Help
At Bar-B-Clean, grilling is our job. It’s all we think about, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If your current grill is in need of a deep clean or repair, contact us to learn more about our services. With the right supplies and parts, we can make your old grill as good as new.
Of course, if you’re interested in a new grill, we can help with that as well. We offer new grill sales and installs, ensuring that you don’t have to do anything to get up and running.
Once you choose the grill that fits your wants, needs, and budget, it won’t be long before you’re grilling out with your loved ones and enjoying all that tasty food!